Why am I having trouble receiving emails from TravelBank?
You might be having trouble receiving emails from TravelBank because your IT department or Internet service provider (ISP) is blocking the emails and filtering them as spam. Please check your spam inbox for any updates, notifications, expense approval messages and special announcements from TravelBank.
What is a "Whitelist" or "Safe Senders List"?
“Whitelist” or “safe senders list” or “list of privileged senders” are domains that are accepted email senders from your company or your ISP.
How do I add TravelBank to my "Safe Senders" or "Whitelist"?
To ensure that you and/or your organization receive emails from TravelBank, please contact your IT department or ISP and ask them to put us on your "whitelist", "safe" or permitted email sender list.
For solo users:
The easiest way is to add TravelBank to “safe senders” or “white list” is to add “firstname.lastname@example.org” as a contact in your email.
An alternative is to follow your email service providers’ instructions. Below are a few instructions for popular ones:
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Click the tool icon > Settings.
- Go to “Filters and Blocked Addresses”.
- Click the tab that says “Create Filter with this Search”.
- Enter “@travelbank.com” in the From field.
- Make sure to tick both “Never send it to spam” and “Also apply filter to matching conversations”.
- Click “Create filter”.
- Select Actions > Junk E-mail > Junk E-mail Options from the menu in Outlook.
- Go to the Safe Senders tab.
- Click Add.
- Type "@travelbank.com".
- Click "OK".
- Click "OK" again.
To create a filter that sends email from TravelBank straight to your Inbox:
- Login to Yahoo! Mail.
- Click on "Mail Options" (on the right hand side of your screen).
- Click on "Filters" (on left hand side of screen)
- Click "Add" button.
- Assign a name for this filter: "TravelBank Email", for example.
- Underneath the heading "if all of the following rules are true..." go to the top row labeled "From header." Next to this you will see a drop down menu. Make sure to select "contains", then simply type in "email@example.com" into the box provided.
- At the bottom, where it says "Move the message to:", select "Inbox" from the drop-down menu.
- Click the "Add Filter" button at the bottom to add this filter.