Our proprietary algorithm uses a combination of real-time market data, daily rates, and company travel policy to generate our Trip Budgets.
By default, the budget algorithm uses these benchmarks:
- Non-stop economy flights (when possible)
- 3-star hotels
- Economy-class rental cars
- GSA rates for Parking and Daily Allowance ('per diem')
However, company administrators can change these default settings to fit their company's needs at any time by following these steps:
1. Go to the Menu > Company Settings
2. Select Rewards & Budget Policy
3. To create a new policy select Add Budget Policy > Fill out with the appropriate details > Select the users you want to have access to this policy. Otherwise you can keep the default TravelBank Policy in place
If you have more complex travel policy needs, please get in touch with our Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org!